Monday, August 8, 2011

Chocolate Frogs

Following Drooble's Best Blowing Gum on the list of things sold off the Hogwarts Express Trolley is Chocolate Frogs:

"What she did have were Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, Drooble's Best Blowing Gum, Chocolate Frogs, Pumpkin Pasties, Cauldron Cakes, Licorice Wands, and a number of other strange things Harry had never seen in his life" (Sorcerer's Stone 101).

I wish I could say I am making Chocolate Frogs today. They are ultra-easy; but I do not own frog molds :-( Someday I will buy some and then I will make my own Chocolate Frogs and post pictures. But for now, here is how it works.

You Will Need:
Your favorite flavor chocolate chips (dark, milk, white, butterscotch, etc)

1. Melt your chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave at 30 second intervals, and stir until smooth.
2. Pour the melted chocolate into the molds.
3. Let the chocolate harden.
4. Pop the chocolate frogs out of their molds and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment